Hi, I’m Christian. I will help you get the most out of life by optimizing your finances with deep learning A.I.
This is the story of being penniless to building wealth with no contacts, no network, no role models.
The most important rule is consistently focusing on hard-to-replicate talent that delivers value to people. Specifically, we need a singular focus to produce at the ultimate level, in terms of both quality and speed.
I was never destined to become “the accountant“. It was only after being bullied pushed me to the fairness and predictability of math and programming BASIC with a Commodore VIC20 when I was 10. Growing up as a nobody, with no friends, no money and often no family, I decided I wanted to be world class at something. I decided I wanted to be a somebody.
- When I graduated with a Master’s of Science degree in 2003, there were no programs to precisely correct volumes and rates of administration for intravenous medications, so I began to write them myself.
- If I could do it again, I would recommend software engineering at an elite school (top 20) or if it’s not an elite school then you are better off skipping school altogether and exhaustively learning code or a trade.
- I traveled the world following the money and in 2006 incorporated my firm in Canada’ s largest hydrocarbon processing region. My focus on building and retaining wealth slid me sideways into accounting.
- My vision was to have the best accounting service in Canada. My premise was that the mass affluent would be best served by algorithms, free of the failure inherent to Alberta’s accounting industry. I determined that the only way to reach this goal was to commit myself entirely to one activity: saving money where it counts. Only a truly focused approach can enable a firm to offer a legitimately, responsible, first-class service and a relationship of the same impeccable quality.
- Everything was going as planned until Alberta’s oil crash forced us to expand our customer base beyond the oilfield, our programs became too large and failed out of complexity. This is because our robotic process automation consisted of rules to cover every transaction. I was forced to take on staff to compensate for the deficiency of the software. The increased overhead with the decreased revenue, from all of the oilfield shops that shut down, nearly put us out of business. With 2 young children to feed, I was at rock bottom.
- When there is pain and when there is disappointment, that’s when the magic happens.
- It is at this point, I realized I’m going to need to get obsessed. Inspired by the bottom-up nature of Satoshi Nakamoto’s white paper we switched to distributed processing neural networks with reinforcers that recognize data in large historic sets. We started using genetic algorithms to efficiently calculate optimization problems: ie how much dividends to draw and how much to pay towards a mortgage.
- Today, our AI-based auto-categorizers are still training on $2.9+ billion of validated transactions to deliver autonomous results that continuously improve. Our Narrow AI of deep learning compounds with the more transactions we process, and architectural upgrades to the original neural modeling and now it is able to identify and categorize 98% of client transactions without fail.
Wealth is only a by-product of being skilled at a craft. Millions later, here I am, challenging my mind and body each day, still trying to be a somebody. Focused talent coupled with utter disrespect for the status quo will make you the ultimate in your realm.
THUT Wealth Accounting| #205, 12906 54 Street, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5A 5A8 | © 2018 THUT. All rights reserved.