Filing Alberta Annual Returns

Annual returns must be filed yearly at the registry office. Each year you will receive a form in the mail around the anniversary of your corporation (see image above). If you do not file two years in a row your corporation will be automatically dissolved. To continue using your corporation you must pay $420.00 to “Revive” the corporation.

Save yourself the unnecessary fee and file your annual return at any registry office.

Share with someone that could use some advice in this post or save some taxes
For every person you refer we’ll give you a free month or a gift card equal to 1 month of service of your referral – whatever is bigger! Up to to $600!
Anyone you refer gets a free month of bookkeeping!
THUT data capture technology extracts data from bank, credit card and online statements and allows for automatic bank reconciliation.
THUT uses artificial intelligence to locate and extract line item and tax summary data from receipts and exports it into a csv file.
Cleansing algorithms allow it to extracts transactional data that is 100% accurate.
Send us your prior financials and we will prove to you how our value is unrivaled in Canada.