Who has time to drive to a registry office and wait in line? We sure don’t! That is why we have everything sent to a registry office electronically and they just email us back. Step by step instructions are listed below for a NAMED Corporation or NUMBERED Corporation.
Getting incorporated is easy. To get incorporated please email us to request the 3 pre-filled incorporation forms and proceed with the instructions below or print out the 3 forms to use at your choice of registry office.
To get a Named Corporation (if you do not want your business name used by anyone else in Alberta)
- Open Alberta Corporate Registry
- Under “Type of Filing: NUANS Report” click “Online Form” for CORPORATION NUANS
- Fill out the contact info, proposed names and choose “Provincial” and “Corporation” under Type of Search. Submit.
- Upon receipt of the NUANs report from the registry please follow steps 1-7 below
To get a Numbered Corporation
- Save the 3 pre-filled incorporation forms to your desktop.
- Fill out all 3 forms with the personal information required. Save. (DL stands for Driver’s License #)
- Open Alberta Corporate Registry through your choice of registry office
- Under “Type of Filing: Alberta Incorporation” click “Online Form”
- Fill out the contact info at the top and then do not fill out anything else.
- There are 3 headings in red “Articles of Incorporation”, “Notice of Address” and “Notice of Directors”. At the bottom of each of the 3 sections there is a button to upload the documents previously saved to your desktop. Please upload the corresponding documents. Submit.
- Once the registry office emails you back with the Incorporation documents please forward a copy to my office and ask us to request a business number for your new corporation.