“How do you want me to organize my paper work? Is it okay to stuff everything into an envelope/box?”
We can definitely sort through your paper work if you happen to stuff everything into an envelope/box but it would definitely be a lot more helpful and organized for both us and you if you could:
- Remember to use your corporate debit card/credit card to pay for expenses and then separate those receipts into an envelope labeled “expenses paid w/ corporate card”.
- Download your corporate bank/credit card in CSV format preferably, PDF is next preferable and paper is 3rd.
- For meals and entertainment – please note on the receipt the customer/vendor/employee that was taken out for dinner
- Corporate bank statements should be ordered by date
- Credit card statements should be ordered by date
- Utility bills sorted by vendor and then ordered by date
Share with someone that could use some advice in this post or save some taxes
For every person you refer we’ll give you a free month or a gift card equal to 1 month of service of your referral – whatever is bigger! Up to to $600!
Anyone you refer gets a free month of bookkeeping!
THUT data capture technology extracts data from bank, credit card and online statements and allows for automatic bank reconciliation.
THUT uses artificial intelligence to locate and extract line item and tax summary data from receipts and exports it into a csv file.
Cleansing algorithms allow it to extracts transactional data that is 100% accurate.
Send us your prior financials and we will prove to you how our value is unrivaled in Canada.