He hasn’t owned a cell phone in 12 years.
He has never owned any Apple products or shopped at Walmart and only owns furniture from Ikea.
He makes an effort not to consume popular culture. He considers this one of his “keys to success”.
He is an expert martial artist. He got his black belt in Tae Kwon Do as a kid and trained Yan Yaw (Dance of Death) kickboxing in Asia.
He has lived on 3 continents in his life.
At one point he had half a million in debt. All his accounts have been cleared since 2015. He has written about how he got out of that here: Buying a home
As of July 2017, he can bench press 300 lbs.
He does not consume any products with sugar, soy, seed/vegetable oils.
- He doesn’t have a microwave, use plastic containers/saran wrap or buy soap/body wash/shampoo/deodorant.
We’ve received requests for a summary of our Facebook posts for those who are not on Facebook:
Customers hand us money because at the cost of just 1% or less we reduce their total taxes by 3%-20%. But most people have a scarcity mindset and will want to save $1,000 a year in accounting fees only to waste tens of thousands of dollars more. Hence, our service is niche – focused on profitable businesses. If you plan on being average -SwissBooks not helpful and it is not fair to recommend a product that is not going to be tailored to your needs.
If you were born in the first world and are in your 30s, you are young enough to have access to the internet and old enough to have the time to turn it around if you had some hiccups along the way. Just because you wasted your life does not give you the right to waste our time. You don’t want our advice, you want us to validate your stupid decisions.
No more posts?
We are going to update this blog less and less as you have all the information you need to succeed, we have dedicated that extra time to our valued clients instead. We had back-to-back 6-figure months – so we don’t have much else to say, too many accountants and *gurus* have too much to say – there is a lesson in that. Everything you need to create a successful life is in this book: http://wallstreetplayboys.com/efficiency/
- Fast for 18 hours (16 minimum) at least each and every day (from your last meal, sleep, skip breakfast).
- Prioritize and write the only tasks you need to do the next day.
- No screens before bed, sleep on natural latex mattress away from metal.
- Wake up & supplement with liquid fish oil from Scandinavia, grape seed extract, Green tea and Vitamin D (October – April).
- Make a grand gesture and commute to work signifying the importance you place on your work (no music – either audiobook, podcast or productive meditation).
- Be extremely focused and work unnetworked to the world for 4 hours (no multi-tasking, checking phone/social media).
- After 4 hours of deep work, review what you did wrong, what you did right. Remove everything physical and procedural that does not add value. Only respond to necessary e-mails and do other lower level items.
- Review incomplete tasks and plan for their completion. Do not think about them until you work on them the next day.
- Meal 1: 20% of your day’s caloric intake (1.6g protein/kg body weight). Pre-workout shake. Ginger shot
- Intense fitness/athletics 3 hours after meal 1. Reverse pyramid German volume training works well.
- Meal 2: 60% of your day’s caloric intake (1.6g protein/kg body weight). Wild Alaskan Salmon + turmeric, broccoli, spinach.
- Read and recharge in a relaxing environment, minimize distractions (attention fatigue), aids insights and improves the ability to perform next day. When financially independent a 50-50 balance between work and relaxing is ideal.
- Meal 3 (last): 20% of day’s calories.