NEW OFFICE HOURS & PICK-UP OPTION
Our new office hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 1pm. If it is inconvenient for you to drop by during our office hours you can also arrange a time for someone to pick-up your documents after 1pm. (Edmonton area only)
Its an inefficient use of time to advance your wealth beyond a certain point since money eventually becomes perpetual. Earning pre-tax $70/hour does not make sense when one earns a guaranteed 3% post-tax on $3 million. As we get older, health, attention, and time are the priorities.
- Health: prioritize good sleep, quality food, physical fitness, outdoor activities, research a quality doctor and get regular blood work done.
- Attention: spending 1 hour QUALITY time in the gym and later with your kids, interacting with them and reading to them is much better than spending 2 hours with them fatigued in front of the television.
- Time: outsource everything where you don’t have the greatest competitive advantage, use robots whenever possible and get your groceries delivered on weekly and biweekly schedules.
Solution: Reduced Hour Workday
The derivative shows with each additional minute over 5-7 hours (depending on the work being done), your productivity will not increase pro rata with the time. How many hours a day should you work?
- 7 hours/day: If you need to increase your net-worth by 11% each year worked.
- 5 hours/day: If you only need to increase your net-worth by 7% each year worked.
- However, if they learn how to scale, a good engineer could possibly double the aforementioned percentages since an engineer can do the work of 10-100 accountants.