WE NOW LIVE IN A WOLRD OF HAVES AND HAVE NOTS
- Canada is in the bottom quartile of peer countries in terms of wealth disparity.
WE ARE ENTERING A NEW ERA OF MASSIVE INEQUALITY
- Wealth inequality in Canada has increased over the past 20 years.
- Each year the Canadian middle-class loses its’ share of total income while wealthier income groups increase its’ share.
THE 3 BIGGEST COSTS FOR CANADIANS: 1) TAXES, 2) HOUSING AND 3) LABOUR
THE AVERAGE MIDDLE-CLASS CANADIAN PAYS 27% INCOME TAX
THE MIDDLE-CLASS IS OBSESSED WITH CUTTING COSTS BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT ONLY THREE MATTER: 1) TAXES 2) HOUSING AND 3) LABOUR
THE ONLY WAY TO ESCAPE BEING A HAVE NOT IS TO FOCUS ON 1 SINGLE THING DOING SOMETHING VALUABLE FOR OTHERS WHILE A SPECIALIST OPTIMIZES YOUR FINANCES WITH AI.
THE MIDDLE-CLASS IS RUINED BY MEDIOCRE ACCOUNTING THAT CATERS TO THE LOWEST COMMON DENOMINATOR, PERPETUATING MORE FILTH. ALL OF THIS TAKES AWAY FOCUS AND WASTES ATTENTION (DECISION FATIGUE) ON DECISIONS THAT MAKE LESS THAN A 10% CHANGE IN THEIR TOTAL INCOME.
- Sell something worth buying, with a story worth telling
- Target it for small groups of people (you can not compete with Coca-Cola)
- Tell a story that matches the delight of those small groups
- Promote the word
- Produce at an elite level, in terms of both quality and speed to build up the brand (personal and business) and inspire confidence and trust.
- Plot the worst possible outcome and reverse engineer the opposite outcome.
- Get paid by project but pay others by the hour
Qualitative > Quantitative
$3 million earned through investments (real estate) will never have the same value as $3 million earned through the diligent execution of your craft because of the uncertainty in the former. Therefore, the only investment that matters is the money you spend into turning your craft into a business.
- B2B (B2C unless its e-commerce is a waste since average people will drag you down).
- Restaurant chain
- Nail salon chain